Our design partners can prepare artwork for all your printing needs. Simply select the design option when ordering and they will contact you to discuss your requirements. Click here for examples of their work.
Please note the following as regards our graphic design service:
1) Photographs or logos that are to be included in a design should be
supplied in a suitable format and resolution for the project. Acceptable
files are ai, eps, jpg, bmp, gif, png, cdr.
2) Text that will appear in the design should be supplied in a text file or in the body of an email. Acceptable files are doc, rtf, txt.
3) Logo design, photo sourcing and typesetting services are available for an additional charge. Designs that require an excessive amount of photos or text may incur an additional charge. All quotations will be given in advance.
4) All design work includes up to two revisions in order to correct spellings and/or make minor adjustments. Additional revisions or major revisions may incur additional costs at the discretion of the designer.
5) All prices stated for graphic design are based on standard designs, examples of which are available here (link to examples). If your design brief goes beyond the standard, the price/page will change accordingly. This applies to all page sizes and types of products.